With its dual USB interface and state-of-the art CMOS sensor, this 7 megapixel colour camera offers you amazingly fast live image and acquisition speeds. The large 17.6 mm diagonal sensor allows for efficient imaging of large fields of view. This makes it the camera of choice when screening large sample areas as it efficiently reduces the required number of tile images. This is extremely beneficial when working with large, pathology tissue sections or large, coloured materials samples.
- Colour imaging applications in a broad range of fields from life sciences to materials research and geoscience
- Co-observation with fast high resolution live image in high quality colour with a very large field of view
- Imaging of large pathology, cytology, and materials samples
- Fast tile scanning applications
- Samples with a broad range of intensities and exposure times