This 20 megapixel colour camera combines high sensor resolution, colour accuracy and a large sensor size for the most challenging samples. Its live image is 30 frames per second, providing navigation with the PC that is as smooth as looking through the eye pieces. The small pixels allow the use of low magnifications for high speeds and large fields of view without losing resolution. Scan large areas faster than ever before due to its large 17.5 mm square sensor. This makes Axiocam 820 color the ideal choice for demanding colour imaging in cytology, pathology, materials research, and life science applications.
- The most demanding colour applications in life sciences, materials research, and geoscience
- Co-observation with a fast, high resolution, live image in high quality colour with a very large field of view
- Large sample area imaging in pathology, cytology, and materials samples
- Fast tile scanning applications
- The broadest range of intensities and exposure times