The Vickers / Knoop / Brinell hardness tester series Qness 60 EVO takes micro hardness testing to a whole new level: the high-end laboratory devices of the latest generation combine the best of both worlds – hardness testing and microscopy without compromise and with maximum operating convenience. The revolutionary optical system with colour camera provides reproducible and reliable results every time.
The „M“ model is operated manually and offers excellent flexibility for single-piece testing and materialographic analysis of components of any size. This version is ideally suited when a high-quality testing device for is required for low sample throughput.
- Wide test force range (0.25 g – 62.5 kg)
- ASTM+DAkkS certified Vickers diamond included
- Dynamic test turret with 8-position tool changer
- White LED light with motorized aperture shuttering
- Qpix Control2 M Software including INSPECT microscopy features
- Extendable with manual XY cross slide
- Digital XY cross slide with data feedback