The Brinell / Knoop / Vickers hardness tester series Qness 60 EVO takes micro hardness testing to a whole new level: The high-end laboratory devices of the latest generation combine the best of both worlds – hardness testing and microscopy without compromise and with maximum operating convenience. The revolutionary optical system with color camera provides reproducible and reliable results every time.
The innovative „A+“ model of this Brinell / Knoop / Vickers hardness tester promises perfect automation and comes with a high-precision positioning control for all three axis systems. Flexible XYZ progressions for thousands of analysis points allow for exceptionally high throughput without operator intervention.
- Wide test force range (0.25 g – 62.5 kg)
- ASTM+DAkkS certified Vickers diamond included
- Dynamic test turret with 8-position tool changer
- White LED light with motorized aperture shuttering
- Qpix Control2 Software with intuitive 3D control elements
- Modular activation of INSPECT microscopy features
- Fully automated, unmanned test and analysis cycles
- XYZ axis control with direct optical path measuring system (resolution of 0,5 µm)
- Variant A+ only: Sample image camera with automatic image acquisition (49 x 37 mm)