The Qcut 150 M is a manual precision cut-off machine with manual cross feed and cutting discs up to a size of 203mm / 8″, suitable for a wide range of materialographic and metallographic cutting applications.
Both the cutting force and the speed of the cutting disc are infinitely adjustable. With different operating modes and cooling systems, a very wide range of applications and materials can be covered. The user-friendly fastening system for the clamp arm, specimen holder and table top is designed in such a way that they can be changed toolfree. A wide range of different clamping devices enables versatile use.
- Precision cut-off machine
- Solid stainless steel housing, powder coated
- Manual Y-axis (vertical movement)
- Swivel arm with variable load
- Manual Z-axis with scale
- Variable speed
- Table attachment (accessory)
- 4 different cooling systems availabe
- LED illumination of cutting chamber
- Soft-closing hood