- The industrial wet cut-off machine Qcut 800 A meets the highest of demands on space available and possibilities for cutting with its innovative concept for design, construction and operation.
- A water-cooled 30kW main motor is integrated into the swivel arm and the automatic horizontal (X-axis) and cut-off cut (Y-axis) can reach up to 100mm/sec. through highly dynamic axis drives in rapid-run.
- With a totally new approach with the automatic cross-feed (Z-axis) through the swing arm, the cutting chamber is ideally put to use. Parallel setting of the wheel guard during vertical cutting sequences increases the cutting capacity considerably.
- The large wheel and side door with safety lock for large cut-off movements enable best-possible access to the large machine table with longitudinal and cross T-slots.
- Re-circulatory cooling and automatic central lubrication are integrated into the robust welded steel construction body of the machine.
- Touch-Screen display for the QATMSoftware control is easy to read thanks to smart-phone optics and even easier to operate. Compact program sequences are easy to compile with Drag&Drop and thereby enable automated program sequences. An unlimited number of password-secured program sequences can be updated and backed-up via USB.