The KRISTALL 680 is a fully automatic electrolytic polisher and etcher with intuitive touch-screen operation. The polishing and etching unit is separated from the control unit so that the Kristall 680 may also be used in a lab fume cabinet.
A scan function displays the current voltage curve of a material and provides polishing results quickly without structural changes. Handling of the polishing and etching unit was facilitated significantly by the interchangeable 1 Ltr. electrolytic tanks. Different electrolytes can be changed and easily stored with lid. The unit is cleaned with water by a washing program.
- Automatic, electrolytic polishing & etching device
- Touch-screen display with ATM-software contro
- Up to 200 programs with all parameters storable, protected per password
- Current & voltage diagram in real time
- Variable output voltage and process duration
- Connection power 2 kVA
- Max. voltage 90 V DC
- Max. current 14 A
- Polishing duration 1 sec – 25 min
- Etching duration 1 sec – 5 min
- W x H x D 330 x 220 x 400mm
- Weight ~ 7 kg