No products in the basket.
The industrial wet cut-off machine BRILLANT 285 meets the highest of demands on space available and possibilities for cutting with its innovative concept for design, construction and operation.
A water-cooled 15 kW main motor is integrated into the swing arm and the automatic horizontal table (X-axis) and cutting wheel movement (Y-axis) can reach up to 80 mm/sec. through highly dynamic axis drives in rapid-run.
With a totally new approach with the automatic cross-feed movement (Z-axis) through the swing arm, the cutting chamber is ideally put to use. Parallel setting of the wheel guard during vertical cutting sequences increases the cutting capacity considerably.
The large front and hinged door with safety lock enable access to the machine table with longitudinal and cross T-slots. The side door allows easy and convenient change of the cut-off wheel if Z-axis is set on the hard right position. Recirculating cooling and automatic central lubrication systems are integrated into the robust welded steel construction body of the machine.
- Automatic horizontal movement (X-axis) and vertical movement (Y-axis) up to 80 mm/sec through highly dynamic axis drives in rapid run
- Automatic cross feed of cutting wheel (Z-axis)
- Multi-position process MPP
- Increased cutting capacity by parallel setting of wheel guard during vertical cutting
- Large machine table with T-nuts longwise and crosswise
- Large sliding and side door for optimal access to cutting chamber; with safety lock during wheel movement
- Sliding door with large window made of scratchproof safety glass
- Touch-screen display with ATM-software control
- Storage of unlimited number of programs with password; update and backup via USB
- Remote service/support is available via controller (ISDN connection with router on site required)
- Smart phone optics for easy compilation of compact program sequences with position steps and cutting modes with Drag&Drop (travel-, cut-off-, diagonal-, layer- and segment cut)
- The combination of an arbitrary range of cutting positions enables series cuts of differing cut-sequences
- Variable pulse-cut and saw feed
- Cutting force-related feeder regulation and soft-approach control
- Variable speed
- Manual control of all axis by joystick
- Incl. cutting wheel arbour with wear ring and chamber illumination
- Large range of different clamping tools and systems available
- Water-cooled 15 kW-main motor integrated into the swivel arm
- Automatic central lubrication (6 bar compressed air required)
- Solid welded steel case construction, powder coated
|Cutting wheel||up to Ø 600 mm/24″|
|Max. way of cutting wheel into sample||190 mm (cutting wheel Ø 500 mm)|
|Wheel flange size||Ø 32/40 mm|
|X-axis automatic||550 mm|
|Y-axis automatic||360 mm|
|Z-axis automatic||550 mm|
|Precision Z-axis||0.1 mm|
|Table WxD||750 x 600 mm, stainless|
|Speed||variable 1000-2400 rpm|
|Drive power (main drive)||15 kW S1|
|Connection power||30 kVA|
|W x H x D||1488 x 1960 x 1477 mm|
|Weight||~ 1600 kg (depends on equipment)|